Enterprise Name: Zhejiang Yu Jinxiu Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Ms. Qiu
Mobile phone: 13606839989
QQ: 250500 1706
Address: 2 buildings, 1 floor, Tudian Town Light Textile Industrial Park, Tongxiang City, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province
1. Broken yarn
During weaving, individual yarn ends are broken.
(1) poor yarn quality, poor yarn strength, or yarn knot, large grain yarn wool can not pass through;
(2) The yarn nozzle position is not good, and the yarn fed is located at the knitting needle scissors.
(3) The tube is poorly formed and the broken ends are wrapped when the yarn is unwinding.
(4) The arm of the conveyor wheel has not been opened;
(5) Poor needle extraction at the cut-off;
2. Miscellaneous Flowers
The pattern of knitted fabrics supplied on the fabric surface does not conform to the requirements of customers.
(1) Errors in computer programs or computer reset (which are more likely to occur when the computer is down or restarted)
(2) Fingers are broken in knitting process;
(3) When the check-in crew changes yarn, they change the wrong yarn ends or connect the wrong fingers.
There are small or large holes on the cloth surface. The holes are formed on the cloth surface because the coil is broken.
(1) yarn strength is too low, bad yarn, yarn is too rigid, etc. (changing or waxing)
(2) The amount of bending yarn is too large or too small, the position of edges and corners is not well aligned, the yarn cushion is at the scissors'edge when pressing needle, the slot is tight and the position of yarn mouth is not good;
(3) The yarn passes through abnormal channels, such as bad conveyor wheel, too tight and too loose belt, or the yarn jumps out of the yarn mouth to wrap around the hook, or yarn wool blockage, etc.
(4) The reasons for bad knitting needle, such as crooked needle, bad needle tongue, non-closure, deviation of needle tongue, etc.
Due to faults, the braiding process can not be carried out continuously, resulting in the phenomenon of cloth peeling, which may be caused by any factors affecting the braiding.
(1) Wrapping the conveyor wheel, such as loosening the ring without a cover, opening, or breaking the conveyor wheel;
(2) The yarn is too oily, too wool and too hard; or the yarn turns badly, and the yarn has too much wool;
(3) The machine platform is not clean and the flying wool blocks the yarn mouth.
(4) Poor finger scissors;
(5) Blockage of suction outlet or low barometric pressure;
(6) Bad needle
5. Flying Flowers
Colored yarn wool flies from yarn to other colored yarns in the air or on the machine platform, weaves into coils, and distributes randomly on the cloth surface.
(1) When the attendant blows the machine, the flying flowers may be woven into the cloth.
(2) Flowers floating around are attached to the yarn and woven into the cloth;
(3) When a large yarn knot passes through the guide (yarn nozzle), if the yarn nozzle has flying flowers, the knot will bring them into the cloth;
(4) When winding is divided into yarns, there is no separate color turning.
On the fabric, the coils in the horizontal rows are more sparse and uneven than those in the other rows. The coils in the horizontal rows show a bright and dark one on the cloth surface. According to the different reasons, the coils in the horizontal rows are subdivided into the following defect names.
A. The yarn is too thick or too thin, such as the regular miscount yarn or the irregular evenness reason, etc.
B. When two yarns are wound or twin yarns are woven, one yarn (typically a breaking frame) is broken.
(2) Elastic yarn:
A. The yarn tension is too loose or too tight; (Whether there is abnormal channel for key yarn inspection);
B. Check the consistency of yarn tension. (adjusting the bending depth, concentricity and levelness of the pressing needle triangle).