Enterprise Name: Zhejiang Yu Jinxiu Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Ms. Qiu
Mobile phone: 13606839989
QQ: 250500 1706
Address: 2 buildings, 1 floor, Tudian Town Light Textile Industrial Park, Tongxiang City, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province
What are the main processes of knitting chemical fibers? The preparation of chemical fibers usually starts with the preparation of melt or solution of spinning from natural or constituted polymer or inorganic substances, then filters and measures, and then extrudes the spinneret (plate) into liquid fine flow, and then solidifies into fibers. The fibers at this moment are called primary fibers. It has poor mechanical properties and can not be used directly. It can go through a series of post-processing procedures to meet the requirements of textile processing and application.
The knitting process of chemical fibre fabrics supplied to knitted fabrics is as follows:
1. The warping process can be divided into two types: split warping and sectional warping according to the product characteristics. Spindle warping is to divide a whole axis into several parts and merge it into a whole axis after sizing. Segmented warping: This is a more iron warping method. The common point of the two warping methods is that the warp silk is first integrated into the garden frame, and then from the garden frame to the empty disk.
2. Pulp pulls the whole warp axle to the sizing machine, and lets the warp face suck through the sizing tank, and then dries in the oven. Then put it on an empty disk. The purpose of slurry is to bond the single fibers of the yarn to each other and increase the breaking strength of the yarn so as to facilitate smooth weaving on the machine.
3. Merge the axes of the slurry on the parallel axle according to the requirements. In this way, the length between the axle and the axle will be affected by the tension during warping and sizing, and the change will occur. Then, the length will only be cut off if it is shortened.
4. In order to facilitate the smooth weaving, the warp yarn is divided into two layers by a winch, and the warp yarn is divided into two layers, then the rope is put into the winch.
5. Reeds: Pull a complete warp shaft into the workshop. There are professionals who pull out the warp face and separate the warp wires according to the winch. They penetrate into the heald frame required by the product technology. This process is called comprehensive. After the heald is finished, the number of warp filaments is fished into the space between reeds with reed cutter. This process is called reed fishing.
6. Weaving on machine. This process includes reed determination, warp suspension, nail planting and weft density modification. So we can start the test run.